Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word and RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal. Signed author statement, scanned, ready to attach as a suplemantary file during submission process.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
NotesScientific manuscripts classified as other texts
The content of the journal is freely available according to the Creative Commons License Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)