Already have a Username/Password for Computer Science?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Please follow these general requirements:
- As the paper are subject to double-blind review process, please REMOVE THE NAMES AND AFFILIATIONS OF THE AUTHORS from the submitted version of the paper (PDF). You may add them before submitting the final version.
- Assure high quality of English (do proof-reading if needed).
- Assure high quality of graphics (vector graphics is preferred, use good-quality bitmaps where it is absolutely necessary).
- Adhere to the LaTeX Style with examples at the latest after the acceptance of the paper. There are samples in English and Polish provided.
- Please prepare your bibliography using the .BST style included in the LaTeX Style with examples file. Please, do include your .BIB files in your final submission.
- The abstract should not be longer than 150 words.
- The final submission (after acceptance) should be a ZIP archive containing all necessary LaTeX sources, compiled paper, as well as filled out, signed and scanned Consent to Publish, and Appendix. filled out according to the following example: Appendix filling example. The appendix does not have to be printed nor scanned, it may be simply added to the final ZIP file.
- We kindly ask to prepare the final version in one LaTeX file instead of using \input or \include with other files. It will help us significantly in publishing process.
- After publication, do remember to cite your work using the full name of the journal, e.g.: Name, Surname, "Title of the Contribution", Computer Science, Volume(Number), AGH University of Science and Technology Press, 2010.
- Read the setting instruction and apply to it. It is advisable that authors modify the sample document.
- There should be one .tex file only (please do not use \input, \include and similar commands).
- Check if there are no BIBTEX compilation errors (apart from PDFTEX).
- Check .bib file composition with JabRef or Zotero.
- Usage of non-standard Latex packages should be kept to a minimum.
Please, ensure that graphics used in papers are of high-quality:
- use vector graphics saved as PDF or EPS when possible,
- when using a PDF generator check that options that may influence image quality are set properly, e.g.:
- high dpi (600 or more),
- no text or image compression,
- for color images use CMYK color model,
- bitmaps should have resolution of at least 300dpi (color) or 600dpi (black).
To achieve high quality vector graphics you can use following software solutions:
- Inkscape for all platforms,
- Corel Draw for Windows,
- LibreOffice Draw for all platforms,
- PGF/TikZ for all platforms.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.