About the Journal
The Computer Science Journal (ISSN: 1508-2806; e-ISSN: 2300-7036) is a quarterly published by the AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow Poland since 1999.
We publish original papers concerning theoretical and applied computer science problems. Main areas of interest of the journal are: theoretical aspects of computer science, soft computing, HPC, cloud and distributed processing and simulation, multimedia systems and computer graphics, natural language processing.
- We do not apply any Article Processing Charges. Our journal is a fully non-profit endeavour.
- The journal is Open Access (also free of charges).
- First Author of the accepted paper receives one complimentary hardcopy.
- We accept PDF or DOC/DOCX manuscripts for review.
- For final typesetting we strongly prefer Latex/Bibtex. If the authors of the accepted paper are unable to prepare the paper in Latex it will be translated to Latex - for the cost of likely significant delay in publishing.
- You may use our Overleaf template to prepare your paper.
- We review Survey papers - but only if the authors cite in their paper 3 recent papers by themselves, devoted to the area of the survey. We do not accept nor review surveys authored by non-experts.
- The paper submitted to our journal is expected to be 15-20 pages long.
- You are free to publish the early version of the paper in Arxiv, Research Gate and similar websites - but the paper should be updated with the final version, after the paper is accepted and published.
- We speed up the publication process by publishing early birds versions of the paper (with DOI).
- The submitted paper should follow typical guidelines for scientific publications - see for example this Tutorial by Jennifer Widom.
- We are using IThenticate to prevent (self)plagiarism.
- You can check our position at Scimago Journal & Country Rank.
This is an early bird issue.
Reviewed by: Andrzej Opalinski, Komlen Lalovic, Szymon Szott, Artur Tyliszczak, Daniela Milosevic, Wojciech Turek, Piotr Dziurzanski, Oluwakemi Abikoye, Michal Wrzeszcz, Luca Passarella