Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). Signed, scanned and ready to attach Copyright Statement during submission process.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided. Remeber to paste references in text box outside the paper during submission process.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.