Information For Authors
The editors encourage submissions of original research papers examining and analyzing the functioning mechanisms of modern market economies. Prospective authors are encouraged to read the brief instructions on the submission of papers. All stages of evaluation of submitted papers are carried out through the journal’s Online Submission System.
All published papers are freely available online which ensures fast and wide international access to the author’s works and ideas.
At each stage of the submission process, the authors are not forced to pay any submission fees.
Managerial Economics currently covered by several abstracting and indexing services, including:
- EconLit (American Economic Association)
- RePEc (EconPapers)
- Central European Journal Of Social Sciences And Humanities (CEJSH)
- Index Copernicus.
- European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
- Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL)
List of Reviewers: