Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript presents original work, has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The manuscript presents a complete and finished work, conforms to high scientific and ethical standards, is written in English, and is in PDF file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics rather than underlining. All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate locations rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal page.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.