Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. See Author Guidelines
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in the section About the Journal.
- In submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the information in Review procedure (single-blind review) have been followed.
Declaration about ghostwriting
I declare that I have been informed about the principles related to ghostwriting and guest authorship.
Therefore, together with a manuscript submitted to the Journal of Casting & Materials Engineering, I submit a separate attachment with the details of entities that contributed to the publication (contribution of knowledge, physical, financial, etc.), together with their affiliations and contributions such as information who is the author of concepts, principles, methods, the protocol, etc. used in the preparation of manuscript, contribution to research institutions, associations and other entities (financial disclosure).
As the person who submitted the manuscript I accept my responsibility for providing truthful information.
- At submission, every Author listed in the manuscript must read and complete the Author Declaration Form available here: Authors Declaration Form. Upload the signed copy (scanned form) with your submission as a supplementary file (Step 4).
- All Authors must indicate their individual contribution to the paper. Authors Contribution Form is available here:Authors Contribution Form . This completed form needs to be signed, scanned and uploaded as a Supplementary File (Step 4) along with the original manuscript submission.
Please suggest 3 reviewers for your article. Please provide their name, surname, e-mail and affiliation of each reviewer.
All reviewers couldn't be only from Poland.
Names, degree and e-mail adresses should be included in the section Comments to the Editor.